Re: A few comments about Knoppix 5.1

First,

make sure you don't blame Klaus for bugs in the individual packages.
There isn't much he can do about that.

Second, regarding the development model, maybe Klaus should pick 10 or
20 people from this mailing list that are regular productive posters
(I don't qualify unfortunately) to use as beta testers and test the
releases for at least a week or two before the final release. As
previously noted in the mailing list, the distribution of the image
would be a problem to solve.

Third, someone previously pleaded for the inclusion of Truecrypt, I
agree, it would be very useful.