Re: Please, help Linus install Debian!

Mr Pelletier,

If you have a (possibly perceived rather than real) issue with the
Debian Installer, please take it up on a relevant forum, for example
the mailing list of the installer team.  You are simply wasting
everybody's time here.

And yes, installing Debian 4.0 requires all but four keystrokes. You
should try it one day.

There is even a nice KDE flavour which I just reinstalled on the
weekend due to a hardware failuer in another machine I needed to
replace urgently. Debian has never has been easier to install, and you
still get features like lvm or lvm-on-encrypted-fs.

Dirk