Re: Buying a new computer, compatible with remaster

That's not a bad question! If you run a 64 bit distro, you _will_ encounter issues trying to make a 32 bit remaster. But virtualization works great, so just create a virtual 32 bit Linux installation, and do your remaster from that. I recommend getting a CPU that will let you use kvm.
M.

Yann Cochard wrote:
Hello,

Maybe this question is stupid, but I must ask it...

Should I be careful in buying a new computer, so it will be able to do remaster of Knoppix? I do the French remaster called Kaella, and I currently have a Celeron 2GHz (so Intel 32 bits).
Most configurations here now are 64 bits dual core.
Will I be able to produce a remaster of Knoppix, which is 32bits?

Thanks
Yann