Grant Beneficiary Of Princess Of Wales Memorial Foundation

ATTN: Grant Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your information that your email has been randomly selected and approved as a charity grant beneficiary of PRINCESS OF WALES MEMORIAL FOUNDATION (POWMF). You are awarded a grant sum of 2,555,000.00 (Two Million Five Hundred And Fifty Five Thousand Great Britain Pounds) and for further instructions on how you are to put claim to your grant, you are to FORWARD a copy of this notification to our International Grants Officer email address below as well as give him a call via phone number below:

Sir James Ray,
INTERNATIONAL GRANTS OFFICER,
GRANT AWARD DEPARTMENT,
Tel: +44 7011138167
Fax: +44 8700684133
Email: james_powmf@yahoo.com
        james.powmf@yahoo.co.uk

Congratulations once again from the entire staff of PRINCESS OF WALES MEMORIAL FOUNDATION and it is our hope that you will appreciate our gesture and judiciously spend your grant.

Sincerely,

Miss Linda Honeyman,

PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
GRANT AWARD DEPARTMENT,
PRINCESS OF WALES MEMORIAL FOUNDATION
FOUNDATION BUILDING,
231 WALES STREET,
LONDON, WC2A 2AE,
UNITED KINGDOM.

UNSUBSCRIBE:
YOU ARE TO KEEP ALL GRANT INFORMATION FROM THE IMMEDIATE PUBLIC AS WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN CASES OF MULTIPLE CLAIMS PROCESSING OR COMPROMISE THE PRIVACY AND SECURITY OF ALL OUR BENEFICIARIES, THIS IS IN LINE WITH THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF POWMF.
PRINCESS OF WALES MEMORIAL FOUNDATION IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH BULK EMAIL SENDING/SPAMMING, IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED AS A GRANT BENEFICIARY IN ERROR, KINDLY VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK TO UNSUBSRIBE FROM OUR
GRANT BENEFICIARIES LIST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Memorial_funds