Re: sd_mod not loaded (after Knoppix 5.0.1 remastering)

Tapani Räikkönen kirjoitti:
Anyhow my usb mouse works fine and sata hard disks are detected correctly.
Forget to tell that sd_mod is loaded IF booting from a machine with sata hard disk. Then sata disk is shown as /dev/sda1 in /proc/partitions and icon is created in KDE desktop.

But if I now attach usb stick, 'cat /proc/partitions' shows /dev/sdb and /dev/sdb1 correctly. But no running rebuildfstab :( No sdb1 icon either on KDE desktop. So still need to mount with a long mode as a root in spite of sd_mod loaded.

Regards
Tapani Räikkönen