netboot via grub or CD

If anybody's interested, I've now arranged the following:

netboot from cd with miniroot (skipping pxeboot allows
   support for a variety of NICs from one image)
netboot via grub.
fromhd boot via grub.

The first two steal pieces from the output of knoppix-terminalserver.
The last two just use appropriate parameters for grub.
All of them use the isolinux images which allow boot time
   specification of kernel parameters.

( I'm intending to do a netboot CD which will then automatically
restore a 'clean' windows setup for machines at a web cafe. )

--
Stephen Samuel +1(604)450-0066             samnospam@bcgreen.com
		   http://www.bcgreen.com/