Simple fix to /usr/sbin/sambastart

1. In 5.0.1 there is an error in sambastart, it is greping /etc/fstab for /mnt in order to obtain a list of disks to share. I think that this should now be /media

2. I would like to request that there be a standard place in my knoppix.img disk image in which to place a knoppix.sh startup script. I need this in order to automate the loading of my (ageing) network card module. Questions to this list as to how to achieve this have not received any answers so I am still fairly clueless.

Just to let you know that I use knoppix as my main working environment. I use the dvd iso on a hard disk partition with the bootfrom option.

It would be nice to have the option to be able to specify a partition/usb stick as the home directories area, rather than the img file. This could be picked up automatically like a swap partition is.

many thanks for all of your hard work

Keith