v5.01 and Printers

Does any one have a resolution to add a printer when using the Live CD V5.01 EN to be able to
print?

This has been discuessed with no resolution on knoppix.net

The KDE Printer Wizard will fail at the point it attempts to access ANY printer driver that is
presented for ANY printer. Doesn't matter whats done or what printer you try to add or what
driver you try to use "Can not access the driver.....you may not have permission....."

Can't use localhost:631 as none of the presented drivers are applicable to  my printers, and even
selecting them it still gives the same error.

V4.02 works fine adding my samba based printers.

So any one got a resolution to adding a working printer to V5.01 CD EN version? ? ?

Thanks!