Re: How to burn "myhome" into CD?

Is there a doc somewhere that explains how to take the 5.0.1 CD and configure the boot manager to auto boot with "myhome=/media/sda1 myconfig=/media/sda1"? If not, can someone walk me through the process?

I'm guessing the file that would need to be modified for this would be:
/cdrom/boot/isolinux/isolinux.cfg

So, if that is correct, would the following isolinux.cfg work?

DEFAULT myLabelName
TIMEOUT 0
#PROMPT 1
#Is the boot manager lilo? If so, I can get rid of "PROMPT 1", yes?
LABEL myLabelName
KERNEL linux
APPEND ramdisk_size=100000 init=/etc/init lang=us apm=power-off vga=791 initrd=minirt.gz nomce quiet BOOT_IMAGE=knoppix myhome=/media/sda1 myconfig=/media/sda1
I found reference to what I needed and used the following to make my ISO (in case anyone was curious...):

mkisofs -l -r -J -V "Tim's KNOPPIX" -hide-rr-moved -v -b boot/isolinux/isolinux.bin -c boot/isolinux/boot.cat -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -o ../knop-1.iso .

My new CD works like a charm. No need for that archaic typing in of "myhome=/media/sda1 myconfig=/media/sda1" :) ...

KNOPPIX is most interesting. My compliments to Klaus!