Installing Knoppix 4.2 DVD edition

I try to install knoppix on hdd but no success i found small video for installing ( http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=videos/knoppix1 ). I use command knoppix-installer from root shell, everything is ok but at end dot boot I get error: Kernel Panic - not syncing : VFS: Unable to mount root FS on unknown-block(22,2) , or in virtual machine Kernel Panic - not syncing : VFS: Unable to mount root FS on unknown-block(00,0).

My configuration is Pentium 4 2,4ghz, 512mb ram, MB Asrock p4v88.
Empty hdd on second IDE channel.

Anyone can help?