When is 5.0.1 due (Microsoft time)

In this case, I realize that 'real' work is getting in the way of putting together 5.0.1, so I guess the question would be:

When would 5.0.1 be out, on the presumption that you guys don't get any other work to do?

I think that that would *clearly* not be a realistic timetable (given the false presumption), but it at least gives a probable lower bound.

--
Stephen Samuel +1(778)861-7641             samnospam@bcgreen.com
		   http://www.bcgreen.com/