Re: How I can shrinked the Knoppix to 512Mb Flash-USB, 256Mb, 128Mb, 100Mb...???

Hi Stephen,

> Getting it under 512MB not difficult at all.
>
> What I did was transfer the CD image to a disk partition (using the
> 'tohd=' boot param)

Please explain in more detail about ('tohd=' boot param)

Whether you meant
dd if=/dev/cdrom  of=/dev/hdaX

hdaX is the partition on HD created for remastering.

> and then boot from that (fromhd=, or boot using
> grub

Please explain in more detail.  When booting the HD, the installed OS
will take control.  Tks.

> as my NOTES at http://www/bcgreen.com/knoppix/ )
Whether

http://www.bcgreen.com/knoppix/