Re: Knoppix bootup issue with home=/mnt/sda1/knoppix.img

I do have the part done that will load the cheatcodes with out entering them.
Now I'm just down to the box that comes up asking if I want to mount the
persistent home image file. You have to move over to "OK" and press enter to
mount the image if you don't in 20 sec.'s it will not mount it. I want to
get rid of the box that comes up and just mount it. I've been hunting around
for the script that handles that part so I can joe it and remove the part
that asks that question and just leave the line that boots with the
persistent drive....
Sent from the debian-knoppix forum at Nabble.com.