Re: Knoppix bootup issue with home=/mnt/sda1/knoppix.img

Hi,

echromes wrote:
When I boot up with  the command at the isolinux boot up “knoppix
home=/mnt/sda1/knoppix.img”  knoppix always comes up with a window saying it
found an image file ( /mnt/sda1/knoppix.img) click ok to activate in 20
seconds. If I don’t click anything it will not mount my persistent drive.
How do I have it mount the persistent drive without asking me again even
though I tell it to at the isolinux bootup prompt? Any help would be great!!
I have an idea: modify /usr/sbin/knoppix-image with a command like:

sed -i -e "s/defaultno/defaultyes -i/g" /usr/sbin/knoppix-image

I've tried to place it in linuxrc from miniroot just before:

rm -f /linuxrc

without success (knoppix.img is not detected anymore)

I've primary thought that knoppix.sh could be usefull but it is loaded after knoppix.img.
:)

Could I suggest to add a cheatcode to change this default parameter ?

--
Jody