Re: Re: Add instructions to terminal server?

Easy idea:

Put /cdrom onto UnionFS Ramdisk and change it.

mkdir /ramdisk/cdrom
mount -t unionfs -o dirs=/ramdisk/cdrom:/cdrom none /cdrom # note that that works, but would be better to use another mount point, but hat would need changes to knoppix-terminalserver.

Put your knoppix.sh to the (now writable) /cdrom/KNOPPIX and be happy. (Hopefully the knoppix unionfs snapshot works properly with NFS, which I dunno at the moment)

cu

Fabian

**

Thanks Fabian, that looks like it will do the trick. I'm already modifying the terminal server, so more hacking is no problem. Why do you suggest using another mount point, and what would your suggested point be? Michael