Re: What about "Knoppix CD/DVD as Debian installer (next generation)' ?

Le 9 Février 2006 22:31, Klaus Knopper a écrit :

> Hello Gilles,
>
> My time plan broke down, I couldn't make a release before going to
> india, and most likely, it won't be pos sible before Cebit to make
> a new public release. Sorry. Too much work, too few time.

At least, I'm glad to hear you didn't give up this wonderful idea. I
hope spme people can help you better than I.

> Thanks for offering translations, but there is not much new that we
> could translate.
>
> Greetings from New Delhi

Glad to hear you're not writing from Germany in the middle of the
night :) Do I ever envy you being in India!

The list is quiet these days. Why don't you drop us a line once in a
while, even if it's not Knoppix related. I'd like to hear how India
feels these days. Tonight, in Montreal, Canada, the weather is going
to drop to -20 ° C. If only for this reason, it would be good to hear
from India, and I'm sure there are many more.

GP