Re: What about "Knoppix CD/DVD as Debian installer (next generation)' ?

Hello Gilles,

My time plan broke down, I couldn't make a release before going to india,
and most likely, it won't be pos sible before Cebit to make a new public
release. Sorry. Too much work, too few time.

Thanks for offering translations, but there is not much new that we could translate.

Greetings from New Delhi
-Klaus