Terminal Server after hd install

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone gotten Knoppix Terminal Server to work after an hd install? I had this working w/ my own remaster (KnoppMyth), but since the change to 2.6 and build from scratch, I cannot seen to get it working. I sent hours this evening looking at knoppix.net, but found no real answers.

The client will see the logo, after press <enter>, I get the following:

Welcome...
/linuxrc: /static/ifconfig: not found
DHCP Broadcasting for address(1)... /linuxrc:pump not found

This is repeated 2 mores times, then I'm dropped to a very limited shell. help is also not found.

Any thoughts, tip?

Thanks,

Cecil