fromhd & home persistant image choice

Hi,

I'm using knoppix fromhd with grub as bootloader on some machines.

It seems that fromhd needs to be the first parameter to work.

It works fine on the first machine, but can't access KNOPPIX filesystem on
the other:
I've made: knoppix tohd=/dev/hda2 , it boots well, I can eject cdrom, but
can't get booting directly with grub or with cdrom after reboot, this partition has reiserfs filesystem
Boot can't find knoppix image ^^

I can't understand why it can't find Knoppix image ? how could I "debug" it ?

I have another question about home persistant: is it possible to use home image by default? I often forget to stay in front of screen to select use of home image.

I also discover that it's not possible to put both KNOPPIX image and home image
on the same partition.

Thanks,

Jody