Likely illegal programs in Knoppix 4.0.2 CD?

I'd like to create a remaster from Knoppix 4.0.2 CD which doesn't
contain any likely illegal programs (e.g. any program/library allowing
MP3 playback/encoding)

Can anyone help me of what programs/libraries in Knoppix 4.0.2 CD are
likely illegal?
- uses mp3-technology (e.g. libmad0, cdda2wav, xine, kaffeine -- what else?)
- can play encrypted DVDs (does knoppix have any such programs?)
- Any other likely problems? Encryption?

--
Markus Laire