"Syncing/Unmounting filesystems" causes headache (UnionFS)

My problem is with remastered Knoppix 4.02 and not in original Knoppix - so this is my fault.

I have replaced hotplug to udev and that's what is causing some trouble in shutdown. Now syncing/unmounting filesystems stops for some minutes in /UNIONFS/dev/.statix/dev

Unmounting comes in this order after unmounting hard disks:
/UNIONFS/dev			(green color)
/UNIONFS/dev/.static/dev	(RED)
/UNIONFS			(green)
/ramdisk			(green)

So there is something wrong with my modified knoppix-autoconfig? Or is this because knoppix-autoconfig depends on hotplug? Should in shutdown be not so many unionfs unmounting?

This is what cat/proc/mounts shows:
rootfs / rootfs rw 0 0
/proc /proc proc rw,nodiratime 0 0
/sys /sys sysfs rw 0 0
/dev/hdc /cdrom iso9660 ro 0 0
/dev/cloop /KNOPPIX iso9660 ro 0 0
/ramdisk /ramdisk tmpfs rw 0 0
/UNIONFS /UNIONFS unionfs rw,dirs=/ramdisk=rw:/KNOPPIX=ro,debug=0,delete=whiteout,copyup=preserve 0 0 /UNIONFS /UNIONFS/dev/.static/dev unionfs rw,dirs=/ramdisk=rw:/KNOPPIX=ro,debug=0,delete=whiteout,copyup=preserve 0 0
tmpfs /UNIONFS/dev tmpfs rw 0 0
/dev/pts /UNIONFS/dev/pts devpts rw 0 0
/proc/bus/usb /proc/bus/usb usbfs rw 0 0
/dev/hda12 /mnt/hda12 ext3 rw 0 0
/proc /proc proc rw,nodiratime 0 0
/sys /sys sysfs rw 0 0
/dev/hda14 /mnt/hda14 ext3 rw,nosuid,nodev 0 0

Could someone give me a tip how to get this fixed? I have tried to modify knoppix-autoconfig using Kanotix as an example.

Best regards!

-tapsa-