remastering cd with Xorg

Hello,

I am trying to remaster a Knoppix 4.0 in order to be full
'Debian-testing'. For that, I reinstalled those packages in 'testing' :
x-window-system mdetect xresprobe xbase-client

I choose 'xserver-xorg' as default server. But when I start the live
cd, /etc/X11/xorg.conf is empty and I have the following error :

"No suitable X-server found for your card"

In /var/log/Xorg.0.log, I have the message :
Using config file: "/etc/X11/XF86Config"
"Meta" is not a valid keyword in this section
(EE) Problem parsing the config file

Is there a howto for having Xorg in Knoppix ? Any idee to remaster a
Knoppix cd with xorg ?

Best regards
Jean-Louis Louër