Knoppix 3.9 kernel-headers extra module compilation

Hi again,

I was able to compil eagle-usb driver in live-cd:

headers are ok but scripts directory is missing (/usr/src/linux/scripts)

make error was:
/bin/sh: /UNIONFS/usr/src/linux-2.6.11/scripts/gcc-version.sh : Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type

I have this directory on hda6 of my hard disk, I've made a link to /usr/src/linux after having added knoppix user to src group (sudo add knoppix src)
then:

ln -sfn /mnt/hda6/usr/src/linux-2.6.11/scripts /usr/src/linux/

Is someone know where this directory should come from ? :)

Jody