Re: [debian-knoppix] [module integration]A little asking.

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 09:52:18AM +0100, jb wrote:
> Hi all :)
>
> Since 1 or 2 months, a wifi chipset founder have release his driver under GPL.
>
> It's Ralink.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/rt2400
>
> Lot of "g" wifi stuff are Ralink based.
>
> So I wonder if this module could integrate next Knoppix Release ?

It seems to compile well with Kernel 2.6. But can you give me a hint if
additional firmware is needed, and which types of cards (i.e. PCI, PCMCIA,
USB?) are supported? I cannot quite read this information out of the
sourceforge project page. If PCMCIA is supported, I would probably have to add
a .conf-File.

Do you know some wifi card brands that are supported by that driver, bzw. which
card do I have to buy in order to test the driver?