Re: [debian-knoppix] What's happening?

Hi out there,

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 10:30:11AM +0100, Martin Oehler wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 01:07:21AM -0800, D russel wrote:
> > Knoppix releases have dramatically slowed down ( there
> > was a time that a new release was out almost every 15
> > days) Now we go from may to august and now -I hope- in
> > November.
> > Yes ok there where some releases between them but I am
> > counting the publicly available. It seems that
> > nowadays knoppix comes out only on events like akademy
> > and HCC Dagen
>
> Klaus and the rest of the team are a bit busy with things like life,
> work and so on. But be patient, it seems that the next Knoppix isn't
> far...
>
> In the meantime, we have other funny projects based on the
> existing Knoppix: (*Advertisement start*
> http://www.pcgames.de/?article_id=336128
> *Advertisement end*).

Which kernel(s) come with it?
I used to use Knoppix as a quick (but not dirty :) hardware diagnostics
tool before I decide upon the configuration of a new kernel ---
sometimes just the Knoppix gets copied to the harddisk.

What I'm waiting for now is 3w-9xxx support (kernel >=2.6.8)...

BTW, where did 3.5 go? (aKaDEmy???)

Cheers,
 Steffen

--