Re: [debian-knoppix] What about old notebooks?

rhein:
> Hello,
> I use knoppix for my notebook and I'm happy with it. I have an old
> Toshiba notebook with 16 Mb of ram and about 800 Mb HD. The procesor is
> a pentium 75... Like I said old stuff!
> Is there a version of knoppix running on that old notebook?

I'm quite sure every knoppix will run an that notebook, if it can boot
from CD.

Of course with option "knoppix 2" without X, this is always a pain
on such historical devices. ;-)

You can also try "kix", but I don't know if it is still developed.

Regards,

Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Maillimit: 1 MB *