Re: [debian-knoppix] What about old notebooks?

Hallo,
please have a look here: http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqGeneral

"Q: What are the minimum system requirements?

A: Intel-compatible CPU (i486 or later), 16 MB of RAM for text mode, at least 96 MB for graphics mode with KDE (at least 128 MB of RAM is recommended to use the various office products), bootable CD-ROM drive, or a boot floppy and standard CD-ROM (IDE/ATAPI or SCSI), standard SVGA-compatible graphics card, serial or PS/2 standard mouse or IMPS/2-compatible USB-mouse."

Moritz

rhein schrieb:

Hello,
I use knoppix for my notebook and I'm happy with it. I have an old Toshiba notebook with 16 Mb of ram and about 800 Mb HD. The procesor is a pentium 75... Like I said old stuff!
Is there a version of knoppix running on that old notebook?
Thank you
Christophe