Re: [debian-knoppix] ADSL connection & Telstra Australia

Le Samedi 24 Avril 2004 13:34, Hank J. Doll a écrit :
> Hi Yann
>
> The modem is an Alcatal "Speed Touch HOME" on ethernet.  The country
> Australia, the setup works fine on this computer via Win 98SE (the same way
> it was originally setup when I first connected to Telstra's ADSL)  The ISP
> is very pro M$$$, and doen't supply any support for Linux (their latest
> install CD even sets up Outlook).
>
> I was hoping to meet someone who had gone through the exercise, but of
> course I'm happy with all help.

You can try this script :
http://joday.free.fr/archives/speedtouch/speedtouchlive-0.1.tar.bz2
It works with this modem, in live-cd mode. It has been tested in France, you
may have to change some parameters for Australia, such as VCI and VPI.

Yann