Re: [debian-knoppix] backpacker's edition?

Hi;

See: http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/

They produce a live CD that is 50 MB in size and was
originally based on Knoppix.  It uses fluxbox for a
window manager, dillo for a browser, and ted-gtk for
word processing.  I think firebird and abiword would
be better choices, but they are probably too big.

Matt