Re: [debian-knoppix] OpenOffice menus in German on knoppix-EN edition?

Hello Toni,

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 02:07:02AM +0100, Toni Gayà wrote:

> From old knoppix cd -english version-, when I run OpenOffice (perhaps
> version 1.0?!) I got menus in english. From now (perhaps openoffice 1.1)
> I got menus in german.
> If it is english version, menus must be in english, or not?
>
> I use 'knoppix lang=es' on startup. Anyway, i think is more common to
> find a spanish person who talk english that someone who talk german. And
> anyway, if this is knoppix-english-edition, menus in openoffice must be
> in english, isn't it?

I cannot reproduce the error. When I boot version 2004-02-09 with
knoppix lang=es
and then start "soffice" in KDE, I get english menus, except for a few
submenus that apparently point to german template files, but these
are not vitally important for the navigation and usability.

Did I miss something?