[debian-knoppix] Knoppix 3.3 2004-02-09

Hi,

I found some time to play around with the new Knoppix release, on a
Dual Xeon server.

1. there are 4 Tuxes at the top of the boot screen. I know that this
	could be because the new 3.06GHz Xeons are multithreaded, but
	I also remember that I saw only two of them when booting an
	older version (unfortunately [a] unlabelled and [b] now
	not accessible)
2. when using the "toram" boot parameter I'd expect that I might eject
	the CD after the system has come up. Unfortunately the mount
	point is still busy... although there is a /mnt/cdrom2 too.

If I'm simply stupid, please forgive me (up to now my experience is
limited to MCC interim, SLS, Slackware, SuSE and RedHat...), but if not
I'd like to receive some hints.

Thanks,
 Steffen
--