Re: [debian-knoppix] Netcardconfig detects multiple cards

On Wednesday 29 December 2004 05:42, Cecil Watson wrote:
> Anyone ever have problems w/ netcardconfig detecting multiple NICs when
> only one is in the system?  I seem to have this problem w/ my remaster
> and cannot figure out why.  Anyone have any ideas?
>
> TIA,
>
> Cecil

No, but I have a wierder one. Knoppix 3.4 detects my two ethernet cards but
calls eth0 eth1 and vice versa. But it gets on line. Knoppix 3.7 dispatches a
Dhcpcd request and hangs.  My ISP, Adelpia.net keeps improving things so
maybe thery are at fault also.
--
John Culleton

Short list of publishing/marketing books: