Re: [debian-knoppix] What is TeX called on Debian?

John Culleton wrote:

OK I am deep in the process of remastering 3.7. I want to add TeX and delete some other stuff to make room. When I go through the various steps I find bits and pieces of TeX but no name corresponding to the entire package. So what does Debian call TeX?
it doesn't, especially. most people use a series of packages
based on teTeX. so you look for tetex-* Debian packages. don't
get your hopes up about how up to date they are.

--
Sebastian Rahtz Information Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk