Re: [debian-knoppix] wvdial instead of kppp for modem dialer?

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 12:51:20AM +0200, Conrad Newton wrote:
> Kppp has one other advantage, a dialog to
> help you set up the connection, but surely
> it cannot be that hard to write a small script
> that will do the same thing for wvdial?
>
> I would be curious to know what others
> think of this proposal.

Small script for this purpose is already written - try apt-get install
pppconfig :)

I always use pppconfig for creating ppp connection and newer go into
troubles ;) This utility is small and efficient:

dpkg -s pppconfig |grep Size
Installed-Size: 192

--
Good luck,