[debian-knoppix] Knoppix on OpenBrick HDD

Hi Folks,

I'm new to Knoppix and must say how impressed I am with 3.4. Great Job! What a slick product :-)

I installed Knoppix on an OpenBrick(.org) using
http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/installer/knoppix-installer-latest-web
It installed and booted just fine after I chose a 'knoppix-type' single user install. (Despite the relative weedyness of the OB, it runs just fine when I turn off some of the eye-candy).

Once the install completed I notice that my FS is now rw, not ro...

Have I misunderstood the purpose of the HD install or this knoppix-installer script?

This FAQ - http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HdBasedHowTo
says "Knoppix will run as if it were from a physical CD, so you cannot install anything, unless you do a 'normal' install"
which is exactly what I want - a stateless ro install on the HD.

Did I miss a flag or option during the install to make it ro?
Or are all HD instals rw by default?

Any advice or info much appreciated.

Thks & BRgds

Colin