Re: [debian-knoppix] remastering 3.4

> Are these scripts run from a (booted) Knoppix CDROM or
> are they run from a hard disk partition containing
> Knoppix? And are these scripts the best way to go or
> should I follow one of the guides from the the net? If
> the latter, which guide?
>
> My preference is to use the hd partition I have already
> created from Knoppix 3.4 and when I am through tinkering
> with it to make a Knoppix style bootable iso image.

Thanks for the replies to the legal question. I will
certainly delete Acroread since for my workflow Xpdf works
better. Now back to the question of the best way to
remaster, given my intentions.  should I use the scripts by
K.K. or the Knoppix.net guide?  And if I use the K. K.
scripts, can they be used on an HD partition already
installed?

--
John Culleton
Able Typesetters and Indexers