[debian-knoppix] Is there a this kind of ?noppix live CD

knoppix is really a wonderful live linux CD. it have enormous hardward
detection ability. it can drive our sound card automatically..

i wonder if there is a kind of ?noppix live cd which can detect all you
hardware of your Box and just give you a base linux system. ( config
grapghic card and sound card is a nightmare for linux newbie) , then we
can install other pakages to our own needs. (for me, i use fvwm
latex+cjk ... mplayer ...)

i post message  because knoppix harddisk usage is about 2.6G and there are a
lot of stuff i don't need at all.

--
Beware of a tall blond man with one black shoe.