[debian-knoppix] Knoppix 3.4 & RAID

hello all,

Be have a problem with knoppix 3.4, when it boot do:

Scanning for USB/Firewire devices.... Done
Enabling DMA acceleration for: hdc [SAMSUNG CDRW/DVD
SM-352B]
Looking for CDROM in: /dev/scd0

and then it do nothing.

The knoppix 3.3 run correctly except that knoppix
don't detect the HD. I have a integrated RAID but it's
disabled in the BIOS... I want to install knoppix in
the HDA but it don't detect, due to it I want try the
kernel 2.6 to by chance detect the HD, but I can't due
to top-error.

Paste the importants part of 'lspci' that I can run in
the knoppix 3.3:

00:00.0 Host Bridge: Intel. Corp. 82865G/PE/P
Processor to I/O Controller.
00:01.0