Re: [debian-knoppix] REMOVE ME

Hi Martin,

Thanks for fixing the problem with unsubscription.  At
least this way, the people who no longer want to be
here can leave easily and painlessly.

I apologize for my earlier comments to the list.
There is no excuse for the language I used, and I
certainly shouldn't have posted that message to the
entire group.

--Nathan