[debian-knoppix] 3 flavors for knoppix-installer

Hello, all:

I can't see the advantages for the three ways of installing knoppix. I
personally like the third one (old debian stile) because I use Knoppix to
install Debian on HD in just a few minutes. I can understand the second
option, but what about the first one (and Fabianz's preferred)? I've tried it
and I loose part of Debian's functionality (can't modify and make it work
fstab, for example) ¿what are the advantages for this installation method?

Víctor Alonso.