Sorry, Klaus (was Re: [debian-knoppix] REMOVE ME)

Klaus,

I apologize.  I love Knoppix.  What bothers me is when
someone cares enough about Knoppix to join the mailing
list and then turns and dis-respects you and the
community by using foul and degrading terms.

By the way, 3.4 looks great and installed very well
alongside of my WindowsXP and Lindows/Linspire
installations on my Thinkpad T40.  I am very happy
that I can now go wireless on my Centrino(R) laptop
while in Linux.  I also like that the installer added
entries for 2.4 and 2.6 kernels (I used the "old
Debian" option.

Thanks again for a wonderful product, which just keeps
getting better.  Luckily for me, I have never used
LaTeX...   :-)

:-)
--Nathan