Re: [debian-knoppix] Recommended site for Knoppix download.

John Culleton wrote:

I want to try Knoppix 3.4. I attempted to download from purdue.edu via ftp but the download time appears to be measured in days. Tried another site but the limit of 25 users had been reached. Tried another but could not log in as anonymous and so on.

Is there a fast site someone recommends? I live in USA near Baltimore (middle of Atlantic coast) and I have a cable connection.

TIA
ftp://ftp.leo.org/pub/knoppix/

--
Bill Eastman