[debian-knoppix] Is there a file listing wireless cards Knoppix-compatible?

I need to buy some Wi-Fi cards. I've tried to buy some prism2 cards, but I
can't find them anymore (dealers say they are obsolete :?).

I want to use Knoppix, and I don't want to recompile kernels and remaster the
ISO, I just want them to work easily, so I want to buy some Wi-Fi cards
knoppix-compatible (plug and play!! ;P).

Is there in any place a list of Wi-Fi cards (or chipsets) knoppix-compatible?
Whose do you recommend me?

Thanks in advance