[debian-knoppix] Knoppix 3.4 installation

Hello everyone,

First I want to complement Klaus, Fabian and the other team-members for delivering a fine new knoppix live cd, wich runs very smooth on two of my computers (no scsi problems for me).

I only found one very small defect running knoppix 3.4 on a somewhat older pc I have, wich only can run on a 800x600 resolution. When I want to make adjustments to the panel, the apply and oké buttons are not visible because the lower part of the panel is out of sight, so settings can not be saved. Meaby someone already mensioned this. I also have a pc on wich its problematic to run a linux distribution and I have noticed in forums on the web that more people have problems with boards like I have. I'm not an expert but its probably caused by the SiS 746FX northbridge (my board is an asrock k7s8x). I don't know if something can be done about it in terms of the linux-kernel. Meaby you also already know of this problem?

Well, keep up the good work!

Best Regards,

Roy Bastiaans