[debian-knoppix] Wrong Belgian locale

And then here was once the famous (or infamous?) Tower of Babel!

I'm not a chauvinist for the English language, since I speak a couple of
other languages also, but whether we like it or not, English has become
the "lingua franca" of at least the 20th Century, and probably for a
while, the 21st. Century (until it is surpassed by the Chinese language).

I DID enjoy the interchange, though, between K. and B. Hopefully B. is
not "bald".... yet!

David Dunbar