[debian-knoppix] BUG? - Problem with booting from the CD

Hi,

I have a problem while trying to boot Knoppix 3.4 on one of my computers.
I get the prompt asking to choose the kernel and eventually enter the cheat
codes. No matter which kernel I choose, it stops always at one place.

OK this is what I do:

1. boot the PC
2. on the prompt I hit Enter key
I get the penguin, "Welcome to the KNOPPIX live Linux-on-CD!"
Scanning for USB/Firewire devices... Done.
Enabling DMA acceleration for: hda [WDC my hdd model here]
Enabling DMA acceleration for: hdc [Lite-On my CD 48x here]
Enabling DMA acceleration for: hdd [IOMEGA ZIP my zip drive here]
Looking for CDROM in: /dev/scd0 - takes quite some time!

After some time I get:

Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry.
Dropping you to a (very limited) shell.
Please reset button to quit.

Additional ...

knoppix#

That's it. I don't understand why is it looking for my CDROM in SCSI
devices. BTW. The cheat code noscsi does not help. The CD boots just fine on
3 other computers.

Regars,

Marek