[debian-knoppix] Failing to load cloop module

I friends I'm trying to customize knoppix 3.3. I followed the procedure of remastering howto and kernel customization howto. I recompiled the kernel 2.4.26 (it works ok outside the cd live) but when my custom knoppix tries to boot up it hangs with this error message:

cloop: Welcome to cloop v0.68
cloop: /cdrom/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX: 8307 blocks, 65536 bytes/block, largest block is 4294900696 bytes.
cloop: out of memory for compressed buffer 4294900696
cloop.o: init_module: Invalid argument
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
     You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg

Hope you could help me.

Regards,
Geffrey