[debian-knoppix] Small bug in (automounter+new installer) ...

when using automounter on an HD-installed Knoppix (new installer)
you may get mount errors on vfat partitions...
(e.g. "ll /mnt/auto/sda1" pointing to an external usb FAT32 hard disk)
This is because automounter is trying to use "uid=knoppix,gid=knoppix"
options but the user no longer exists!

1) create "knoppix" user

or, better...

2) edit "/etc/automount.sh" and change/remove the line with
   "uid=knoppix,gid=knoppix" with whatever you need...

Sorry if it is an already known bug, at the moment I cannot
open any knoppix site :(

SCCS, the source motel!  Programs check in and never check out!
		-- Ken Thompson
Andrea Trentini - D.I.Co - Universita' di Milano
  http://www.sl-lab.it - http://www.atrent.it
Try to avoid proprietary format attachments, please.