[debian-knoppix] Re: debian-knoppix digest, Vol 1 #835 - 3 msgs

3.2.1 gets rid of that humongous "debian" category but does not restore all
the other "normal" entries it took off when upgrading from 3.1.5 to 3.2

You might want to simply roll-your-own that would reflect the contents of
3.4. Manual editing is a pain since the new menu editor does not always
correctly save the edits.