Re: [debian-knoppix] How to get a list from the required packages ?

Am Dienstag, 16. März 2004 22:38 schrieb martin krung:
> hi all
>
> I'm remastering knoppix again.
>
> How can I get a list of the required and important packages of knoppix?
> When I'm using deselect, the packages are divided into subsets like
> required,important and standard.

I'm afraid. It is not so easy ...

Many packages have "Section: knoppix", but this is also an indice.

Look at http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/ for a list (Packages) a of all
knoppix specific packages. If they are important is your choice ...

However you should not delete:

xdialog
dialog
wlan-tools

and probably some other hw-detection features that are in debian but not in
dependancies by knoppix ...

cu

Fabian